If you’re a adult that confronts a sickness that has prevented you from working for your last year, will prevent you from working for the next year or two will result in your departure, you can submit an application for Social Security Disability benefits. But with the dawn of easy online access, you can apply to this benefit on the web, at any moment. The online application process is the exact same as going in person, however, saves time and money.
There really are a couple things that you will need to have before you start the application process. You will require a copy of your Social Security cardall your military records for when you served active duty and the Social Security numbers of the members of one’s family. Mature children or other relatives do not even count.
You’ll Need all your medical information ประกันสังคม :
1. Disability report given to you by the treating doctor. You need to have instance numbers, office telephone info, and speech of the procedure center and dates of service. For those who have gotten multiple treatments, visited several hospitals or doctors or received different diagnoses you must include all this info.
2. You must provide a set of most medications and who prescribed them and when.
3. You will need to provide all information of evaluations that were given out the physician’s office including contact info.
4. Contact information about some one beyond your property hold that may verify details regarding your condition which isn’t a medical practitioner.
5. Insurance-claim advice, private or workman’s compensation, contact information for the businesses.
6. Work history for the past five years containing all contact information for your previous employers.
7. Bank account information and so that the section may direct deposit your handicap payment.
* Make sure that you include telephone numbers together with info. Failure to include a valid phone number on any area of the application can cause an immediate refusal.
Once you have accumulated all this information you are prepared to begin the application procedure. The procedure will be frustrating, however it’s imperative that you are very accurate with the information. The Social Security Administration will contact you later on to present written proof information that you just provided.
If you are refused benefits, and feel that this is a mistake, then you could appeal that the decision online also. The internet appeal process is another process from the application form .